Two races left in the Blue Max Club championship series in Davis, CA. For the last two races, individuals and businesses have come together to promote karting at the club level.
This last push of the year is to bring some racers back to the track. The purpose is to close out the year with strong numbers and to kick of the 2018 season with a strong club series.
The next race is August 27, register now – https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/blue-max-kart-club-race-sat-6-147022
The entry list has more than doubled in the past 72 hours.
The following race is September 17, 2017. Registration will open after this weekends club race. https://www.motorsportreg.com/orgs/blue-max-kart-club
Our current sponsors for the Blue Max Club series Dash for Cash and Prizes include:
- Acceleration Karting – Arai SK6 Helmet
- Speedline Designs – Custom Paint Job
- Unleashed Power – Briggs LO206 Rebuild
- Cambrian Go Karts – 1 Set Evinco Blue Tires and RLV Chain Gift Set
- Piston Bones Number Panel Graphic Kits x3
- Race Karts Inc. – Head Sock and Gloves
- Valverde Racing Services – Driver Coaching and Chassis Set up x2
- SpeedSense Motorsports – Driver Coaching and Chassis Set up
- Odenthal Billet Briggs Engine Mount
- RLV Gift Certificates
- Fastech Racing Gift Certificates
- BlueMax Kart Club Race Entries x2
- KPX Sonoma Race Entry
- KartSpeed Motorsports – Gift Certificates x2
- Elegant Thread and Carpet Care – Cash Contribution
- Kemp Racing – Cash Contribution
- Wesley Boswell Racing – Driver Coaching and Chassis Set Up (Wes was the Race #1 Cash Winner)
These sponsors and prizes are in addition to the 4 Briggs Engines that Karting Concepts has offered up at the beginning of the race series for those who competed in all the events.
Blue Max is rolling. David Bixler and Jason Berry are still looking for sponsors to support the grassroots racer. If you have ideas or suggestions, reach out to one of them or contact us through our page.
Come out and check it out.