Question before I go into the upcoming events
In this podcast episode, I cover upcoming event in the surrounding Northern California area. I also asked a question.
Should I offer a separate episodes for race results from our local drivers and teams or roll it into these weekly upcoming event podcasts?
If I roll into the current podcast, they will be longer. Your feedback is appreciated.
You can comment on our facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/norcalkarters/ or anywhere you see this podcast shared.
Tonight I covered:
- September 28-29, TrackMagic Owners Group Fall BBQ at BMKC – https://www.facebook.com/groups/1816255888667285/
- September 28 – 29, Streets of Lancaster
- October 6, 2019 Blue Max Kart Club – https://bluemaxkartclub.wildapricot.org/events
- Oct 12-13, Gold Rush at Stockton
- October 19-20 – Prairie City KartFest
- October 19-20, Sanzura Rok Sonoma
- October 21, Thunderhill 5 mile Track – https://www.dlbracing.com/Event/7053
- October 27, Kinsmen Kart Club
I have some events that I will directly link to a registration page or to a official page managed by one of their principles. To have your event highlighted, contact Norcal Karters for options. All karting events are listed for free with a basic listing.
I also frequently ask for support of the Norcal Karters project. We are accepting donations for the project that go directly into the bank to pay for webservices, subscriptions, equipment upgrades, and other background necessities. Our paypal link for donating is – https://www.paypal.com/donate/?token=MEexcD73jqdJORHJhBSkrphZVxpuUadTzpye9Xh8mEBuOf7HeuOTn1L1nFRBVdHQfOeGdW&country.x=US&locale.x=US
We also have an online store where we sell apparel and gently used racing tires at deep discounts. http://www.norcalkarters.com/store/apparel/ http://www.norcalkarters.com/retyre-karting-tires/
Recently, we reached a small milestone on our podcast. So thank you for listening, sharing, and supporting. If you have a guest related to the Norcal Karting scene that you would like to hear on our show, please contact us and provide contact details or ideas.
Thank you again.